not found height=


As you are aware that government has withdrawn old RS 500 and 1000 this regard you are advised to as under.

While depositing or exchange Rs500 or 1000 notes in the bank or post office, you will be asked to provide I.D and PAN copy.

Do attest the same and write a note that you are depositing so much amount on the date.

There are chances that unsigned PAN and I.D proof copy may be photocopied several times.

Thanks and Regards
V K Gupta


Forgot Password?
Please send us your email and we'll reset your password.
Email address:
2014 © Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
Best Viewed in Firefox 36.0.1,google chorme 6.3.2